As ISV Development Center de Microsoft we are pleased to announce the availability of new online trainings aimed at the Microsoft Partner channel in October.
Our department of Enterprise Solutions presents four workshops about Power Platform: “What is Power Platform – fundamentals”; “Power apps introduction and utilization”; “Power Automate and Power Bi – automatize business process and work with data analysis” and “Power apps portals and AI builder – made simple”
Four workshops about Power Apps for 16 hours
This four days training by Innova Advanced Consulting helps to get to know what is Power Platform and what innovative products are included. With this technology you can digitalize your business management and processes. Develop business applications to any web and mobile platform, analyze business data and operation flows without a single line of code. Create and connect to different type of databases, providing user and data security.
Be one of the first to know the Power Platform Technology, one of the most developed tool in Microsoft. Improve your skills with this key technology for the next years.
If you lead a team, do not hesitate to invest in Power Platform to achieve a strategic alignment with developers and Microsoft’s objectives and demands.
- Days: 26th, 27th, 28th and 29th of October 2020
- Timetable: 3 PM [Time zone CEST: Madrid UTC+2]
- Duration: 4 hours
- Language: ENGLISH
- What is Power Platform (01)
- Introduction to Power Platform
- Key products of Power Platform:
- Data and security in Common Data Service (CDS)
- Novelties for Wave 1 Plan 2020
- Power Apps introduction and utilization (02)
- Types of Power Apps
- Where to start
- Canvas Apps
- Model-driven Apps
- Power Automate and Power BI: Automate business process and work with data analisys
- Using Power Automate
- Automate a business process
- Get started with Power BI
- Power Apps Portals and AI Builder (04)
- Why and what is Power Portals?
- What you can do with it?
- Get started with AI builder
Who is it for? Used by both big and small businesses. Everyone will be able to create solutions that accelerate businnes with or without sofware development knowledgement
Prices of workshops
- The 4 workshops of Power Platform ( What is Power Platform: Fundamentals; Power Apps: Introduction and utilization; Power Automate y Power BI: Automate business process and work with data analysis; Power Apps Portals y AI Builder): 1 person: 640€; 2 people: 1.040€; 3 people: 1.280€
- One of the Power Platform’s workshop: 1 person: 200€; 2 people: 325€; 3 people: 400€
- Data Entities Technical Workshop + SysExtension Framework Technical Workshop: 1 person: 320€; 2 people: 520€; 3 people: 640€
- Data Entities Technical Workshop: 1 person: 200€; 2 people: 325€; 3 people: 400€
- SysExtension Framework Technical Workshop: 1 person: 200€; 2 people: 325€; 3 people: 400€
Do you need more information or want to register for the online course?
You can contact José Ramón Aguilar Royo) or you can use the following contact form:email@example.com) or you can use the following contact form:
Asegura tu plaza lo antes posible