Ready to Go
The “Ready to Go” validation workshop
Dynamics 365 Business Central is becoming the destination place in the cloud for Microsoft’s business solution offerings. This come to be crucial for the future of your business, and Microsoft, through the Microsoft ISV Development Centers, offer support on migrating your ISV solution for Microsoft Dynamics. The first step to achieve this is an Individual Validation Workshop to decide on which areas you are ready to migrate your solution and business to an app that can be promoted on Microsoft AppSource.
The “Ready to Go” program is based on best practices gathered from interactions with ISVs that have already been validated to AppSource. The program is designed to accelerate ISVs’ journey to Appsource and minimize the investment to do so through sharing of experience.
Objectives of the “Ready to Go” validation workshop
- To validate business and solution readiness for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (commercial, product, marketing…).
- To provide the guidance on the next steps.
Process & Steps
1. Preparation: the Partner receives “The Ready! Kick-off” workshop checklist, reviews its current status for each topic and prepares open questions. Partner and ISV Development Center connect on-line to review workshop agenda and conversations and agree on additional topics.
2. Workshop: Partner and ISV Development Center meet on-site for 1 full workshop day in order to:
- Discuss the checklist to assess solution readiness.
- Discuss potential ways to get ready.
- Agree on the next steps.
Participants from Partner: Business lead, Sales lead, Technical lead.
Participants from the ISV Development Center: Commercial Lead and Technical Lead.
3. Post workshop engagement: not less than 3 weeks after the workshop Partner and ISV Development Center connects on-line to validate and assess areas where Partner was not ready during the workshop, but is ready now. After the post workshop engagement, the ISV Development Center provides an updated Summary report.
4. Outcome: (shared with Partner and Microsoft within 1 week after the workshop):
- A Summary report, that contains:
- Assessment conclusion (e.g. Solution is considered ready for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central OR Solution needs improvements to be considered ready for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central).
- High-level learnings.
- Do’s for Partner.
- Suggestions/recommendations from the ISV Development Center.
- Partner solution status assessment per each validation point with recommendation for the next step.
Pricing and terms
- On site: EUR 2.500€ for a 1 day work including preparation and a follow-up call. It does not include tax or travel expenses, if workshop is on partner location.
- On-line: EUR 2.500€ for 4 x 2 hour sessions, including preparation and follow-up call.
Get to know our apps
Join our free online webinars and learn all about our apps for developers and customers.