Microsoft ISV Development Center: Vetting Process
As a Microsoft Dynamics ISV Development Center, Innova covers a wide range of services and solutions from Dynamics 365 to Platform Upgrade, Azure Provisioning, Data Migration and Integration or Project Management.
Program Requirements and Vetting Process
As a certified Microsoft ISV Development Center , Innova has complied to the following requirements in order to participate in the Microsoft ISV Development Center Program:
- Innova has accepted the MPN Agreement and continue for the duration of the Program to be a member of the MPN;
- Innova has an active Advanced Support for Partners Agreement with Microsoft;
- Innova has completed a minimum of 50 customer referenceable ISV/Development Projects completed for other Microsoft Partners or for those Partners’ customers;
- Innova has provided a minimum of 15 ISV/Development Project customer reference contacts to be surveyed by Microsoft yielding a minimum of 10 completed customer reference survey responses. These surveys use a scale of 1 – 10 for each question with “10” being the highest score. Candidates must receive an aggregate score of “8” or higher to be considered for Microsoft ISV Development Center approval;
- At all times for the duration of the Program, Innova will have a minimum of 25 software developers on staff;
- Innova has a referenceable experience with AppSource solution vetting and curation (either from an in-house produced solution or a solution from an ISV customer);
- Innova has provided a detailed Quality Assurance Plan (the “QAP”), which outlines the Microsoft ISV Development Center’s approach to assuring high quality code. The QAP will be reviewed and discussed during the Microsoft ISV Development Center’s Interview(s) with the Microsoft Dynamics R&D Teams;
- Innova has received a positive assessment following one or more interviews on the experience, technical background and competencies with Microsoft’s Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV and/or Dynamics CRM Product Development Teams;
- On an ongoing, quarterly basis, Innova will provide contact information for all projects completed during the quarter, to which Microsoft may conduct “Customer Satisfaction Surveys”; and
- On an ongoing, yearly basis, Innova will provide at least 3 Microsoft ISV reference cases for projects completed by the Microsoft ISV Development Center.